As the leaves start to turn, explore the Shrine Reserve on this special guided tour.
Learn how the architectural vision for the Shrine is reflected in the gardens and symbology of plantings. Discover the role of trees in remembrance and how the sprawling gardens provide respite to remember those who have served our nation in peacekeeping and war.
- There are two tour times available: 10.30am and 1pm.
- Tour duration is 90 minutes.
- Between the tours, a Devonshire tea is available to both groups and included in the ticket price. This will run from 12pm to 1pm.
- The starting point of the tour is the Shrine Visitor Centre.
Important information to read before you book:
- A moderate level of fitness is required for this tour. It involves walking on both paved and grassed surfaces with some small inclines. Covered and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Come prepared with a hat, sunscreen and water in hot weather.
- In the event of extreme weather, you will be contacted by the Shrine with alternative arrangements.
Reviewed 24 January 2023