- Saturday, 16 March 2024 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Shrine of Remembrance, Melbourne, 3004
As the leaves start to turn, explore the Shrine Reserve on this special guided tour.
Over 90 minutes, an expert guide will uncover the original intention and plantings on the Reserve and unpack the profound evolution of this sacred space in the 90 years since.
Discover how the sprawling gardens provide respite to remember those who have served our nation in peacekeeping and war and explore living links that date back to the First World War.
There are two tour times available; 10.30am and 1pm.
Between the tours, there will be a Devonshire tea that is open to both tour groups and included in the ticket price. This will run from 12pm to 1pm. The starting point of the tour is the Shrine Visitor Centre.
Important information to read before you book:
- A moderate level of fitness is required for this tour. It involves walking on both paved and grassed areas with some small inclines. Covered and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Come prepared with a hat, sunscreen and water in hot weather.
- In the event of extreme weather, you will be contacted by the Shrine with alternative arrangements.