- Sunday, 5 November 2023 4:45 pm to 5:00 pm
- Second World War Forecourt, Shrine of Remembrance, Birdwood Avenue, Melbourne, VIC 3001
- Admission is free.
- This venue is wheelchair accessible.
- This event is child-friendly.
Join us at week's close to honour those who have served and sacrificed so that we may enjoy our lives of relative peace, comfort and freedom.
Each Sunday we pause to remember a different event from Australia's military history. We remember the men and women who took part in those events, and the lives lost or forever changed.
Today we remember the contribution of nurses in the Australian Defence Force. Australian nurses go to war and areas of peacekeeping to care for the sick and wounded on land and sea, and in the air. They have often served far from home, putting their lives at risk to help save others.
- Shrine Governor Mohammed Abdur Rahman
Watch the live stream here:
This service will be live streamed.