- Open to primary and secondary school students
- Session length: 1 hour on the hour, 10am, 11am, 12noon and 1pm
- Session dates: Monday 15 April to Friday 26 April. (Excluding Friday 19 April, Legacy Day; and Thursday 25 April, Anzac Day)
- Availability: Up to 6 sessions per hour. A ratio of 1 teacher to 10 students is required to undertake this program
- Please arrive ten minutes prior to the designated start time of your tour
Over 100 years ago the first Anzac Day occurred. In the first two weeks of Term 2—in the lead up to Anzac Day 2024—your students will explore the Shrine of Remembrance and undertake a range of activities related to Anzac Day. Shrine volunteers will be stationed throughout the Shrine to facilitate your groups as you move around the building and Shrine grounds. Object handling—of both real and replica items—will occur, as Shrine volunteer guides help your students to explore the stories of Anzac Day and Victorian service and sacrifice.
Contact email@example.com for more information.