Our Shrine Kids activities and programs take the whole family on a journey of discovery.
We have indoor and outdoor areas to explore in all sorts of weather. Ask one of our staff or volunteers for tips to enhance your experience with your family.
- grab a Shrine Kids activity card
- check our latest holiday programs
- share any experiences your family or community may have had in war and peacekeeping
- write down a soldier's name and research them at home.
Come on a scavenger hunt! Collect an activity card from the Visitor Centre. Suitable for primary school-aged children.
Choose from four activity cards:
- Unlock the secrets!
- Discover how things work!
- Use your imagination!
- Solve the mysteries!
Grab an Explorer Kit from the Visitor Centre as the perfect accessory for fact-finding around the Shrine. Explorer Kits must be returned at the end of your visit. Each kit includes:
- Magnifying glass
- Finger puppet
- Picture book
- baby change facilities
- accessible toilets
Reviewed 17 July 2023