Our Shrine Kids activities and programs take the whole family on a journey of discovery.
We have indoor and outdoor areas to explore in all sorts of weather. Ask one of our staff or volunteers for tips to enhance your experience with your family.
Shrine kids activities
- grab a Shrine Kids activity card
- check our latest holiday programs
- share any experiences your family or community may have had in war and peacekeeping
- write down a soldier's name and research them at home.
Come on a Shrine scavenger hunt! Collect an activity card from the Visitor Centre. Suitable for ages 7 to 10.
Choose from four activity cards:
- Unlock the secrets!
- Discover how things work!
- Use your imagination!
- Solve the mysteries!
- baby change facilities
- accessible toilets
Reviewed 21 December 2020