- Tour and Q&A session
- Online or at the Shrine
- Recommended for secondary students, especially VCAL and VCE
- Offered Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays, 11am–12.30pm
- One class per session
- Please arrive ten minutes prior to the designated start time of your tour
This program is readily adapted to the particular needs and interests of your class. It usually has two parts:
- A guided tour focusing on the Vietnam section of our Galleries of Remembrance.
- A structured discussion and Q&A with some of the Shrine’s volunteer guides who served in the Vietnam War.
Contact email@example.com for more information.