- Guided exhibition visit and workshop
- Recommended for years 10-12 studying history, English or visual arts
- Up to 25 students per session
- 1.5 hours, free
Lust Love Loss is a special exhibition which investigates ideas about the intersections of wartime experiences, love and sexuality. The exhibition juxtaposes personal keepsakes, visual artworks and ephemera. Depending on the needs and interests of your class we can do any combination of the following experiences:
- Shrine tour
- Exhibition tour and talk
- Structured discussion and writing workshop
- Structured art-making workshop
Contact email@example.com for more information and to make a booking.
Plan your excursion
Everything you need to know about a school visit to the Shrine of Remembrance: bookings, do’s and don’ts, supervision and safety.
Reviewed 20 September 2022