1. Your booking confirmation must be presented at the point of entry to the event, physically or electronically. Your booking cannot be transferred.
2. Failure to produce a booking confirmation may result in denial of access to the event.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
3. Without limitation, the Shrine of Remembrance reserves the right to cancel the event at its sole discretion.
4. Should the Shrine of Remembrance be required to cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances, it will notify the booking holder via the email address provided. A full refund will be provided.
5. A booking is considered cancelled when the Shrine of Remembrance has sent an email to the purchaser confirming the cancellation.
6. Except as specified in clause 5 or as required by law, including the Australian Consumer Law set out in Schedule 2 of the Australian Competition & Consumer Act 2010, tickets are non-refundable.
7. Unforeseen circumstances may require the Shrine of Remembrance to make changes to the particulars of the event without prior notice. Artists or performers may be added, withdrawn or substituted for specific performances. Wherever possible, the Shrine of Remembrance will advise consumers of event changes prior to commencement of the event, or at the event where prior notice is not possible.
Limitation Of Liability
8. There may be inherent risks in participating in events of this kind. You are accepting those risks that a reasonable and prudent person would be aware of.
9. To the extent permitted by law, you acknowledge and agree that the Shrine of Remembrance (including any trustee, employee or volunteer of the Shrine of Remembrance) is not liable to you for any loss, damage or harm arising out of your participation in events at the Shrine of Remembrance, including the cancellation of any event.
Safety and Security
10. You agree to exercise good judgement and act responsibly at all times while participating in the event and to abide by the operational standards and protocols applied by the Shrine of Remembrance in providing a safe and secure environment for patrons, guests and staff.
11. The Shrine of Remembrance reserves the right to refuse entry to the venue to any patron or guest considered to present an unreasonable risk to the Shrine of Remembrance, the event and/or other patrons or guests. In this circumstance, no refund will be provided.
12. The Shrine of Remembrance reserves the right to remove from the venue any patron or guest considered to be acting in a manner that may compromise or disrupt the delivery of the event or who presents an unreasonable risk to the Shrine of Remembrance. In this circumstance, no refund will be provided.
13. By making a booking you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and handling of your personal information for the purposes of processing your booking and providing you with related Shrine services.
Reviewed 04 November 2022